DDO has lots of foodstuffs.. cookies, jelly cakes, candy canes, ham (and ham oil… ew), even hummus.
Broccoli is used in crafting.
On the other hand, there aren’t any food-based weapons.
What I would farm for weeks to get, however, is an utterly pitiable weapon I dreamed up last night:
Equips to: Main hand
Minimum Level: 1
Binds to Character on Acquire
- Base Value: 2sp
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
- Proficiency Class: Simple Weapons: Throwing Dagger
- Damage and Type: (1-2) 1d2+0, Pickle, Bludgeon (Silver, Good bypass hidden)
- Critical Roll: (5%/2-4) 20 / x2
- Weapon Type: Thrown weapon
- Handedness: Thrown weapon
- Default Modifiers
- Damage: None
- Attack: None
- Durability: 3
- Made from: Cucumber
- Hardness: 2
- Chance to Return: 100%
A salty, sour, and crunchy treat lifted from a jar found in one of Stormreach’s many taverns, accidentally enchanted by an inebriated wizard. Who knows what…
View original post 353 more words