Last night in RIFT, I had the pleasure of running our weekly trivia night. I themed my questions around classic video game trivia, and so to get the best bang for my buck, er, efforts, I thought I’d post them to see if any of you would like to try your hand answering in the comments:
- WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE FOUR GHOSTS IN PAC-MAN (you must name all four)?
- WHAT WAS MARIO’S ORIGINAL NAME (from Donkey Kong)?
- WHAT CLASSIC VIDEO GAME HAS THE SAME NAME AS A PLAY BY SHAKESPEARE?
- WHAT WAS THE JAPANESE NAME FOR ITS VERSION OF THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM?
- WHAT WAS THE FIRST HOME VIDEO GAME CONSOLE?
- WHAT FAMOUS TECH INDUSTRY FIGURE HELPED TO CREATE THE GAME BREAKOUT?
- WHAT NOTORIOUS PHRASE WAS UTTERED WHEN YOU BEAT 1986’s PRO WRESTLING?
- WHAT WAS THE PASSWORD FOR METROID THAT LET YOU PLAY THE GAME AS SAMUS WITHOUT…
View original post 40 more words