June in review
- This past month I was all over the place trying to figure out what I wanted to play this summer and finding it hard to establish a firm rotation of games.
- Among the games I dabbled in were Dungeons and Dragons Online, FFXIV, Elder Scrolls Online, Neverwinter, RIFT, and Guild Wars 2. Yeah. I had issues.
- I wrapped up the 10th anniversary quests in LOTRO and progressed some more in the Bingo Boffin chain. I also rolled up a new Captain, don’t ask me why.
- I finished up Dreamfall Chapters, felt ultimately unsatisfied with it.
- I enjoyed Sims 4 on a very casual basis.
- It was a chaotic month, so not a lot of retro gaming time, but I did log in one or two KOTOR 2 sessions. Probably take me the rest of the year at this rate. Apologies in advance.
- I said…
View original post 230 more words