June in review
- Summer 2018 has turned out really strange for me, as I’ve been introducing a lot more single-player games into my diet, including Fallout 4, The Sims 4, and Pillars of Eternity. Don’t regret any of these, as I am enjoying the variety and making more progress in all of these games than before.
- I went on a few outings with my Dungeons and Dragons Online group as we plowed through lowbie quests on insanely high difficulty levels. As a Druid healer, it’s been an interesting challenge!
- I’m all caught up again in Secret World Legends, having finished up South Africa with a really trippy boss encounter inside Marquard’s mansion.
- Star Trek Online: Victory is Life has kind of underwhelmed me so far, although I’ve only completed two of the seven missions.
- Lord of the Rings Online only received two sessions from me, as I…
View original post 339 more words