December 2018 in review
- Generally it was full steam ahead with Lord of the Rings Online’s progression server (in which I nearly hit the level cap and got all but two zones done) while enjoying my annual month stay in Final Fantasy XIV.
- A good chunk of that LOTRO time was spent in Halloween and Christmas activities to get cosmetics and housing decor.
- I ramped up my playtime in Pillars of Eternity with the goal of finishing the base game by December 31st. Put in at least a half-hour a day in this with sometimes more.
- Retro gaming came back as I started a Quest for Glory IV playthrough. I also went through The Return of the Obin Dinn, although I’ll talk about that more next week.
- Our DDO group got together to do some House K and Delara’s Tomb quests, ultimately netting me the Voice of the…
View original post 251 more words