This week’s guest blogger is author, Thomas Biehl. He has prepared 20 quest ideas for the party’s rogue.
- An adventuring group asks you to open a chest for them, it’s empty, but they don’t believe you and think you stole its contents.
- The local magistrate wants someone to be gotten rid of ‘quietly’, so they hire you, but then you realize you are the intended target.
- You use Mage Hand to pickpocket a wizard’s spell book, which contains dark magic; you think nothing of it until someone close to you dies under mysterious circumstances.
- A local noble hires you to spy on his enemy who is gathering righteous forces; to do so you have to impersonate a paladin.
- A healer needs money; she asks you wound, but not kill, several people so that she can heal them and split the profits with you.
- A party hired you to…
View original post 396 more words