“Red Dragon” by Jeff Easley
- Tiny dolls made of wheat sheaves are attacking the village at night, made by the children of the town being taught how to construct them by a night hag who disguises herself as a fairy godmother.
- Three old ladies wander into town, and set up shop as adventurers, and knitting sweaters for their clients. Every quest the party goes on, they’ve somehow managed to skip to the end and defeat the big boss. Now they’re looking for a fight.
- Two rival houses enlist the aid of the party in poisoning the leader of the other.
- A rat catcher stumbles into the street and collapse. His body is covered in vicious bites. The terrified man can only speak a single, “Grokk”.
- The PC’s fall asleep and are astral projected to an ancient alien temple/ruin/structure filled with bizarre traps, treasure, and creatures. If the survive they must…
View original post 1,073 more words