Today’s 20 D&D dwarf quest ideas comes from Twitch streamer, Amishman:
1. There is a dispute among the blacksmiths, someone is stealing their tools, all of them are blaming each other rather then look for real evidence.
2. There is someone going around doing the most evil thing of all, going into nobleman’s houses… and shaving their beards off when they sleep. Many nobles are too afraid to show their disgusting and beardless faces.
3. After digging what the lesser races would call… too deep… the dwarf mines have found both a gold vein and a shrine to a demon lord. Go get rid of the shrine and cultists so they can get the mines reopen.
4. Clearing out the mines. Some goblins/bug things/dragon clawed into the tunnels and it needs to be sorted out.
5. Quick gather some wheat in order to make and forge legendary dwarvish bread weapons…
View original post 649 more words