When it comes time to create a new character, it’s inevitable that a choice of hair color is part of that experience. But what does your MMO hair color say about you? For the judgey among us, here is an easy-to-access chart:
- Black: Obviously, you’re evil incarnate and your hair matches the tar-black soul you harbor. Also, black goes with everything.
- Blonde: Do people pick blonde? I always thought this was a myth…
- Light Brown: You’re spunky and adventurous, ready for good-looking kills with a chipper quip afterward.
- Dark Brown: Your character is the fourth kid of seven, denied admittance to a good school and sent off “adventuring” to free up a spot at the family table.
- White: You’re not old, oh no, just a very young and desirable hero who wants to make a strong impression of future potential.
- Grey: OK, now you’re old and you’ve just broadcast that…
View original post 97 more words