The Party: Ozric the wizard, Cullen the Ranger, Atticus Priest of Hazud, Dufin the warrior
The party decides to visit Arpad the Glurm (a type of frog-folk) to see if they can buy some healing materials.
- The party hires some fisherfolk to take them over the river Deena so they can walk the half day to Arpad’s hut.
- They arrive at the healer’s hut, there are a number of wind chimes making pleasant music in the breeze but no Arpad.
- Cullen goes off into the forest to find honey and succeeds. He comes back bearing his bounty in a sack.
- After a few hours, Arpad returns with some fish. He cooks the fish for the group and they sit talking around the fire.
- Ozric asks if Arpad can tune Cullens sword. Arpad says his cantomancy (magic made with singing) is not the same kind of magic as used on red…
View original post 1,115 more words