Quintus and Ozric lead the hireling steppe warriors and draug into the hypogeum.
- They returned to the third level of the dungeon to inspect some unknown areas.
- In the old mint workshop the party come across the remains of a recent battle.
- The badly mutilated bodies of four steppe warriors encountered were stripped and looted.
- Several bodies of a type of humanoid the party hadn’t encountered before were also present. Also stripped.
- The humanoids had dark green skin, sharp pointed teeth like a predatory creature, heavily muscled bodies covered in scars
- The party find drag marks leading into an unexplored level of the dungeon.
- The party avoids the trail and tries a different path.
- They find several rooms that have been recently vandalized and demolished. Anything of value was taken or destroyed.
- They find a few passages blocked by barriers made of trash, broken weapons and shields.
- Searching an area…
View original post 505 more words