I was sitting down to revise one of my sidebar panels to turn it into a top 20 “most wanted” games list, and I thought I should also make this into a quick post. Here are the 20 games — single-player, multiplayer, mobile, and MMO — that I am most looking forward to playing as of right now. No particular order.
- The Sims 5 — I’m really curious what a new iteration might look like, and I wouldn’t mind a fresh start, either.
- The Outer Worlds 2 – Loved the first RPG to pieces, especially its game world, and am really psyched about a sequel.
- Starfield — I and everyone else am exceedingly curious what Bethesda is cooking with this scifi RPG.
- Two Point Campus — Sure, I’d be down for a college management game. Could be a lot more fun than a hospital!
- Nightingale — The Victorian angle is…
View original post 248 more words