Huge Unearthed Arcana dropped yesterday (as of the time that I’m writing this). And by huge, I mean giant. And by giant, I mean it’s about giants. Now that we’ve cleared that up, let’s take a look at this.
If you haven’t encountered Unearthed Arcana before, these are the playtest documents that Wizards of the Coast release a few months before rules get included in products, which are followed up in a few weeks by a survey. I’m going to take a look at these and give you my initial thoughts on all of this content.
The following options appear in this Unearthed Arcana:
- Path of the Giant (Barbarian subclass)
- Circle of the Primeval (Druid subclass)
- Runecrafter (Wizard subclass)
- Feats (9 new feats, elemental, giant, and rune themed)
Path of the Giant
The Path of the Giant subclass has the following abilities at different levels:
- 3rd–Giant Power, Giant’s Havoc
View original post 2,780 more words