Sony has updated the PlayStation Store to reflect the games that are leaving the library later this month. Below are the six games confirmed to be removed from the service on November 15.
- GreedFall – Standard Edition (Extra/Premium)
- Mafia – Definitive Edition (Premium)
- Mafia II – Definitive Edition (Premium)
- Mafia III – Definitive Edition (Premium)
- Ride 4 (Extra/Premium)
- MXGP 2021 (Extra/Premium)
In addition, on February 21, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition will be unavailable for those with the Extra or Premium subscription plans.
In late October, Sony removed the “Leaving Soon” category on the PlayStation Plus application, making it much harder for users to see which games would be expiring from the service.
Currently, the only way to see when a game could potentially be removed from PlayStation Plus is to go to that game’s individual listing; if there is an expiration date, it…
View original post 232 more words